Screencast

Introduction

Hello, friends. I have got a great video for you today. If you don’t already know, my name is Rosalie Gilbert. I am studying in the Business Management program, it is an administration program at Thetford Mines Cégep. I am currently doing my fourth session in this program.
For those of you who are not familiar with the Business Management program, I will simply explain what this program is. We take courses in marketing, human resources, accounting and many others that teach us how to run a business, or to work or be responsible for one of its departments.

We all want to succeed at school, right? Of course, we do. Like me, it must happen that you make careless mistakes and that this takes away points in your exams and in your written work.

I'm not very good at English, but I want to go to Bishop, an English university, so I'm really motivated to improvise

Since I used a platform to help me, my grades have improved a lot and I spend a lot less time on my correction. It saves me time and I'm more productive

I'm going to help you solve this problem and save time like me.

Get ready to follow my step-by-step tutorial.

You definitely don't want to miss the end of my video, because this will allow you to correct a lot of mistakes.

The Problem

When the mid-term or the end of the term approaches, we are all overwhelmed with different assignments and you don't necessarily have time to recheck your grammar in your different texts.

If like me you neglect grammar, it can cause you to fail.

For example, suppose you need to check your grammar errors while writing your blog.

When that happens, I know just what to do, which I am going to show you.

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type virtual writing tutor into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the name correctly, you will see this page.

The website is very simple, it's easy to navigate. First we have several rectangles to check our text. A small arrow allows you to have more. When you arrive on the platform, you simply have to write your text and click on the second blue square titled, check grammar.

The Solution

When you click on submit your error will be explained very clearly.

The Conclusion

Résultat de traduction
So, if you are in the business management program or a related field, this is how you can save time while marking your assignments.

I promised to show you how to correct your grammar, and I did it using the virtual writing tutor website.

I hope this was useful and you learned more, thank you very much and have a nice day.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 457

Total MP3 length: 02:41

Target structure count: 2

Error count: 10

Error density: 3%

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

career summary Rosalie Gilbert

Screencast Rosalie Gilbert